AAAARRRRGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!


Um...so where do we start.
Well, let's try the positives. (And they are few and far between...)
- We didn't get shut out--Yipee.
- We got our first offensive touchdown of the season--Whoop-de-doo.
- The Panthers and the Falcons Lost--Hip Hip Hoo...oh forget it, let's just get to the crap.

What Sucked:
-EVERYTHING ON BOTH SIDES OF THE BALL!
-No protection from offensive line
-Bad passes and looks from Drew Brees
-Missed freakin' 38 yard field goal from Mr. "Sure I suck on dome turf, but wait till you see me kick on a field!"
-Dropped balls, dropped balls, dropped balls!
-Butterfingered running backs
-Predictable coaching plays, not enough offensive balance.
-Final Score: Saints 14 Tampa Bay 31
-Corners and Safeties scorched!!! Again...BY THE FREAKIN' BUCS!
AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello again.
It's interesting to note that stat wise ,the teams were about neck and neck. (That's largely due to the Saints last scoring drive when most of the Bucs starters were already plotting out which groupie to take to tonight's victory party.) Needless to say, Tampa's "D" probably put up somewhat of a fight as they didn't want the Saints to score that final TD. So, we'll focus on the positive. Our once top ranked offense can still put together a decent drive. Now, if we can only get them to do it before the final two minutes of the game...

So, where do we go from here? Back to back embarrassments. The Ghosts of Brooks and Haslett once again rear their ugly heads. We know some are probably tempted to say those dreaded three little words, "Same ole Saints." But we are not in that number. We can only hope that next week's game in front of a home crowd will bring back the "Same Ole Saints" who captured our hearts (instead of breaking our hearts) in 2006. As for the guys we saw today....We hope whatever rabid monkey is on their backs got detained by Customs at Tampa's airport and is running loose in some pirate themed bar in the heart of the city.

Losing to the Super Bowl Champs: 6 Beers, 2 Shots, 1 carton of ice cream.
Making Jeff Garcia Look Like the Love Child of Peyton Manning and Michael Vick: PRIDELESS!

5 comments:

Melissa Smith said...

You tease me, you hurt me, you make me cry,
I’ve gained twenty pounds, eating ice cream, and I wonder why
You would do this to your team, your fans, and your city
And, that a team like the Bucs can make you look shitty.
I’ve watched Reggie; and he’s made me edgy.
I think Brees has a bad case of fleas.
As for Deuce, he’s lost this juice.
Come on boys, we love you so.
We still have faith. Now, it’s time for a show!
Here comes Monday night.
And, the Titans might give us a fright.
Your fans will be there,
Giving all they’ve got.
Now, let’s go out there and give it a shot!

Michelle said...

Yeah, my bright spot of the day was at least noone in the NFC South is 2-0. Big frickin' whoop.

I am NOT going to make it through this season without being able to drink. I need a baby hiatus for three hours a week. That's all I ask.

Unknown said...

I wasn't supposed to drink because I'm on antibiotics but I was deep into my first large vodka and tonic by the end of the first quarter. I was drunk and stunned by game's end. But next week the boys come home to the Dome for a mojo infusion!

saintseester said...

I am leaving on a plane to go to NOLA on Sunday. Hopefully the tide will change!

Chick in the Huddle said...

i believe it will. they just need some hometown love. they're ready to earn it!!