Line to Go Down on Tom Brady Grows Exponentially (Tony Romo forced to pleasure himself)



"We are witnessing what Tom Brady can do with a special group of wide receivers, and it is awesome."
-Sporting News


"We want to have his boyishly good looking yet disarmingly rugged babies."
-Every Sports Writer in Boston

"Brady is throwing like a one-armed bandit, leading one of the most prolific passing attacks in NFL history."
-MSNBC

"I'm more impressed by his one-eyed bandit. Heeeeeey!!!!"
J. Garcia

"...they might as well start engraving his first league MVP trophy..."
-Yahoo! Sports

"He's about the only thing I'd put in my mouth!"
-A. Model

"The best QB I've ever had!"
-Randy Moss

"The best QB I've ever had!"
Gisele Bundchen

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I may have just peed my pants.
-Matt from "The Hoch"