NFL Week 6: The Chicks Break it Down


Thank you Bears, Bengals, Jets, Rams, and Dolphins... for continuing to suck. We could use the company.

Damn you Titans, for playing against Tampa Bay the way you should have played against the Saints.

Thank you Eagles, for proving teams can suck and still win.

Damn you Cardinals, for letting Vinny and the Pants look like Peyton and the Colts, right when Saints fans needed them to lose.

Thank you Cardinals, for letting Vinny and the Pants look like Peyton and the Colts. At least when they beat us, the QB wasn't a guy wearing Depends.

Thank you Cowboys, for gettin the shit kicked out of you.

Damn you Patriots, for kicking the shit out of yet another team.

Thank you L.T., for once again living up to your hype.


Tonight, it's Saints vs Seattle. God help us....

1 comment:

saintseester said...

As my husband kept telling me as he pinned me to the couch so I would stop throwing things, have a little faith.

I said, baby, it isn't about faith no more. It's about heartbreak. I would like to take this moment to thank the Saints for not breaking my heart. But next week, let's play BOTH halves like you did the first.